Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ar15part.com
#4
I have one of their 20" stainless steel barrels and really like it. It is an SAAMI chamber but it does use the type 1 bolt which is a draw back. For the price and the fact that they are ready to ship right away its a great barrel though. Mine shoots boxed ELD at 1MOA all day with the occasional sub MOA group. I am in the process of working up some handloads for it to see what the real accuracy potential is. I would not hesitate to buy another one though and when comparing it to my 18" BHW barrel I like the AR15part.com barrel better.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ar15part.com - by Miner87 - 01-24-2017, 05:18 PM
Ar15part.com - by mdram - 01-24-2017, 05:30 PM
Ar15part.com - by Miner87 - 01-24-2017, 06:19 PM
Ar15part.com - by 1911man - 01-24-2017, 08:53 PM
Ar15part.com - by DrAnesthesiaTX - 01-24-2017, 11:33 PM
Ar15part.com - by Miner87 - 01-25-2017, 01:04 AM
Ar15part.com - by 1911man - 01-25-2017, 02:36 AM
Ar15part.com - by Miner87 - 01-25-2017, 03:42 AM
Ar15part.com - by 1911man - 01-25-2017, 04:07 AM
Ar15part.com - by explorecaves - 01-25-2017, 07:26 PM
Ar15part.com - by Miner87 - 01-25-2017, 09:05 PM
Ar15part.com - by Ryan - 02-02-2017, 10:22 PM
Ar15part.com - by 1911man - 02-03-2017, 03:40 AM
Ar15part.com - by LRRPF52 - 02-03-2017, 04:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)