01-22-2017, 02:05 AM
.223 doesn't register on steel well past 400yds, and hit probability in the wind is lower due to poor BCs.
I shoot them and spot for them a lot side-by-side in my DM courses.
I won't be building any more 5.56 guns in the forseeable future, let's just put it that way.
I have plenty already, and really use them most for CQM from shorter barrels.
I shoot them and spot for them a lot side-by-side in my DM courses.
I won't be building any more 5.56 guns in the forseeable future, let's just put it that way.
I have plenty already, and really use them most for CQM from shorter barrels.
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com
