Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Was this a good deal?
#16
Thanks everyone. I have been looking for a 24" barrel for a few months figuring I would get near optimum ballistics. When I saw this on GB I did a few quick calculations and hesitated for about 10 minutes before buying but now I'm glad I did.

When I shot this first group, after firing the first 4 shots and seeing the cluster I thought about stopping and considering it a 4 shot group but 5 shot groups are standard so thought I would just place one in the middle and I did. This is equal if not better to the best group I ever shot. I think it will do better if I cut down on coffee and get a better shooting rest. The scope I have on it is a SWFA 16X Super Sniper.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Was this a good deal? - by bj139 - 06-08-2017, 02:17 PM
Was this a good deal? - by Sputnik - 06-08-2017, 02:27 PM
Was this a good deal? - by bj139 - 06-08-2017, 02:41 PM
Was this a good deal? - by Sputnik - 06-08-2017, 05:50 PM
Was this a good deal? - by bj139 - 06-08-2017, 06:07 PM
Was this a good deal? - by 37L1 - 06-08-2017, 07:14 PM
Was this a good deal? - by MrDraco - 06-08-2017, 11:19 PM
Was this a good deal? - by Sputnik - 06-08-2017, 11:49 PM
Was this a good deal? - by 65Whelen - 06-09-2017, 12:42 AM
Was this a good deal? - by ah1whiskey - 06-09-2017, 02:45 PM
Was this a good deal? - by bj139 - 06-09-2017, 07:05 PM
Was this a good deal? - by bj139 - 06-10-2017, 12:10 PM
Was this a good deal? - by bj139 - 06-10-2017, 12:13 PM
Was this a good deal? - by bj139 - 06-10-2017, 04:55 PM
Was this a good deal? - by The Profit Joseph Sith - 06-12-2017, 03:40 AM
Was this a good deal? - by bj139 - 06-12-2017, 01:10 PM
Was this a good deal? - by bj139 - 06-12-2017, 01:16 PM
Was this a good deal? - by LRRPF52 - 06-12-2017, 03:10 PM
Was this a good deal? - by bj139 - 06-12-2017, 04:03 PM
Was this a good deal? - by bj139 - 06-15-2018, 02:39 PM
Was this a good deal? - by Sticks - 06-16-2018, 10:15 AM
Was this a good deal? - by bj139 - 06-16-2018, 02:48 PM
Was this a good deal? - by sneaky one - 06-16-2018, 07:38 PM
Was this a good deal? - by bj139 - 06-19-2018, 01:13 AM
Was this a good deal? - by Kilco - 06-11-2017, 01:08 AM
Was this a good deal? - by bj139 - 06-11-2017, 01:44 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)