Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
re-barreled
#12
Range report picture. Before you look at the target with info on it I was not, repeat,NOT SHOOTING 120gr Amax with 33 gr CFE. I was actually shooting 100gr Amax with 33gr CFE. I will publicly state that I am not a good marksman compared to many. That being said, the sun, moon and stars occasionally line up and I get lucky. My 18" Odinworks barrel once again shows that even a blind pig gets lucky sometimes. I also came home to something new and nice for my 20" Odin barrel.

[ATTACH][attachment=5759][/ATTACH]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
re-barreled - by Retro - 11-20-2016, 05:36 AM
re-barreled - by danm - 11-20-2016, 06:52 AM
re-barreled - by Retro - 11-20-2016, 07:08 AM
re-barreled - by Kilco - 11-21-2016, 12:17 AM
re-barreled - by danm - 11-21-2016, 03:13 AM
re-barreled - by Retro - 11-21-2016, 04:49 AM
re-barreled - by Retro - 11-22-2016, 02:53 AM
re-barreled - by Retro - 12-22-2016, 03:06 AM
re-barreled - by jim_bob - 12-22-2016, 03:20 AM
re-barreled - by Retro - 12-22-2016, 08:33 PM
re-barreled - by NugginFutz - 12-22-2016, 11:15 PM
re-barreled - by Retro - 01-06-2017, 03:28 AM
re-barreled - by 1911man - 01-06-2017, 03:37 AM
re-barreled - by Retro - 01-06-2017, 03:55 AM
re-barreled - by pianoman9701 - 03-10-2017, 08:14 PM
re-barreled - by Texas - 03-10-2017, 10:33 PM
re-barreled - by LRRPF52 - 03-10-2017, 10:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)