Savage Long Action Project.
#9
Paja: I already have a Savage I rebarreled into a 6.5x55 few years back. I'll look into the scout mag box and see what mods can be made of it.

Texas: I know the Howas have been getting some good reviews, but really trying not to have to buy a new rifle (will need a new safe soon if I keep doing that...haha). However, they look pretty sweet in kryptik so who knows.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Savage Long Action Project. - by largerthan9 - 11-14-2016, 06:37 PM
Savage Long Action Project. - by Fredman - 11-14-2016, 11:07 PM
Savage Long Action Project. - by FW Conch - 11-14-2016, 11:46 PM
Savage Long Action Project. - by s3silver - 01-02-2017, 05:21 AM
Savage Long Action Project. - by 65Whelen - 01-02-2017, 11:46 PM
Savage Long Action Project. - by s3silver - 01-03-2017, 07:37 PM
Savage Long Action Project. - by pajasonc - 01-03-2017, 08:15 PM
Savage Long Action Project. - by Texas - 01-04-2017, 01:14 AM
Savage Long Action Project. - by s3silver - 01-04-2017, 05:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)