Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wow! Those LaRue mounts are sure repeatable
#1
I recently got a LaRue LT 158 cantilever scope mount for the Grendel. After I mounted it up and got everything torqued down, it worked great.

I took the LaRue mount and scope off to move my iron sights and re-zero them.

The LaRue mounts have a good reputation for repeatability, i.e. when you take the mount off and put it back on, it holds zero pretty well.

Well, I put it back on and figured that I'd find out if the reputation holds water when I checked the zero.

I had some 100 yard targets set up at 200 yards, so I dialed it in on the scope and took a shot to see how much I'd need to adjust the zero.

I looked through the spotting scope and busted out laughing, see the picture below.

No re-zero necessary! I couldn't do this before I took the mount off. Heck, I couldn't do this again in a million years. It has to be the shooting equivalent of a dumb luck hole-in-one.


[Image: hole-in-one-small.png]

I thought you guys might get a kick out of this.

RR
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Wow! Those LaRue mounts are sure repeatable - by RangerRick - 11-11-2011, 10:03 PM
Wow! Those LaRue mounts are sure repeatable - by Longshot_34 - 11-11-2011, 10:35 PM
Wow! Those LaRue mounts are sure repeatable - by jkingrph - 11-12-2011, 08:46 PM
Wow! Those LaRue mounts are sure repeatable - by urdaloser - 01-26-2012, 04:20 PM
Wow! Those LaRue mounts are sure repeatable - by stokesrj - 01-27-2012, 12:34 AM
Wow! Those LaRue mounts are sure repeatable - by Deezil - 01-27-2012, 03:25 AM
Wow! Those LaRue mounts are sure repeatable - by SChunter - 01-27-2012, 03:35 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)