Yep, SS 1-6 HD. Great scope so far, very clear and crisp... to me anyway. Several people made the comment that 1x gave a better vision than their naked eye (maybe time to get glasses haha). I was introduced to these by a person who does 3 gun. I could review but I haven't spent much time behind high end glass to make a good comparison.
I've briefly looked through some NF, S&B, Swarovsky, Leupold, and a few others, but that's about the extent of my high end experience.
Yeah, the stock is ugly but it works. LOL, next the politicians and concrete jungle people will ban it because it looks ugly and scary to them. It was a hard choice but I went for function over fashion. Much prefer an adjustable, but for the time being....
Is there one of those Magpul stocks for AR? I did not find any on their site. For CA, it would also have to do away with the pistol grip.
3 things for us: 1) no flash suppressor but can have muzzle break or thread protector. 2) no pistol grip. 3) No telescoping stocks.
If we get rid of those 3 civilization ending evils and we can have a regular mag release button (not the BB) and do not have to register.... at least until the next time incompetent jack@$$es make more ignorant laws....
I've briefly looked through some NF, S&B, Swarovsky, Leupold, and a few others, but that's about the extent of my high end experience.
Yeah, the stock is ugly but it works. LOL, next the politicians and concrete jungle people will ban it because it looks ugly and scary to them. It was a hard choice but I went for function over fashion. Much prefer an adjustable, but for the time being....
Is there one of those Magpul stocks for AR? I did not find any on their site. For CA, it would also have to do away with the pistol grip.
3 things for us: 1) no flash suppressor but can have muzzle break or thread protector. 2) no pistol grip. 3) No telescoping stocks.
If we get rid of those 3 civilization ending evils and we can have a regular mag release button (not the BB) and do not have to register.... at least until the next time incompetent jack@$$es make more ignorant laws....

