12-29-2016, 01:33 PM
Not worth the money! Go with the Spikes T2 or T3 and their spring. You'll be just as happy and a quarter of the money out of pocket. I haven't noticed any improvement over my spikes setup. I never have gotten the spring noise people complain about from any of my spikes buffers/springs.
I got my JP SCS 2nd hand for a good deal and it turns out I still paid to much.
I was just fighting with mine last night to add another tungsten weight. If you ever try to change out the spring or weights you'll see that the engineering on this thing was subpar at best.
Unfortunately I'm to much money into mine with the spring pack and 3 tungsten weights to toss it and go back to my Spikes T2 buffer. However, I could be talked into the right trade.
I got my JP SCS 2nd hand for a good deal and it turns out I still paid to much.
I was just fighting with mine last night to add another tungsten weight. If you ever try to change out the spring or weights you'll see that the engineering on this thing was subpar at best.
Unfortunately I'm to much money into mine with the spring pack and 3 tungsten weights to toss it and go back to my Spikes T2 buffer. However, I could be talked into the right trade.
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

