12-29-2016, 03:45 AM
Two of the biggest reasons are squirrels and arthritis. For ground squirrels it allows you to call your own shots, which is a real help, especially when shooting alone. It also allows you to see the aerobatics lol. The arthritis is self explanatory. I have broken both wrists three times apiece and if not for the brake I could not shoot many times. It can flare up for long periods with no signs, and even the .223 kills me. Not with the brake. Even the .308 is tolerable with the brake. You can actually watch your hits with the .308 and the brake.
On a side note, as far as brakes go, I highly recommend the Precision Firearms LMD. I have it on the .223 and 6.5, and it works almost as great as the Precision Armament M 41 but without hardly any noticable gas back at you.
On a side note, as far as brakes go, I highly recommend the Precision Firearms LMD. I have it on the .223 and 6.5, and it works almost as great as the Precision Armament M 41 but without hardly any noticable gas back at you.

