Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
ar performance
#2
I run a ARPerformance 18" 5r and ARP bolt on my 6.8 SPC, and it's one of the finest barrel/ bolt combo I've used. Very accurate, ans he modifies the chamber slightly for increased accuracy and velocity.

Never used one of the 6.5 Grendel barrels though, so I can't speak for them. Very pleasant company to deal with, and you could call with any questions or find ARP very active on the 68forums.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
ar performance - by edinidaho - 12-26-2016, 08:50 PM
ar performance - by Kilco - 12-26-2016, 08:56 PM
ar performance - by IceAxe - 12-27-2016, 04:05 AM
ar performance - by Lightning8 - 12-27-2016, 04:19 AM
ar performance - by diddlyv - 12-27-2016, 06:36 AM
ar performance - by molar - 01-01-2017, 10:01 PM
ar performance - by 1911man - 01-06-2017, 07:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)