Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Carbine Barrel Length
#6
oregonradman Wrote:Thank you replying. Do you happen to know bullet drops with that load from out to 400 or 500 yds? Also, have you used Win 748 powder?

I have not used the 748 myself. I tried H335, BLC-(2), Varget and 2520. 2520 gave me the most consistent load. But, that's for my rifle, yours might like a different mixture.
I have dopes out to 600 yards: 2441 fps at muzzle (30.6 grains 2520 loaded to 2.20")
Range Drop FPS
100- 0.00 2314
200- -2.32 2184
300- -5.33 2058
400- -8.69 1937
500- -12.38 1822
600- -16.43 1712

I have an AA 20" Hunter upper I'm working up loads for also.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Carbine Barrel Length - by oregonradman - 03-09-2011, 05:42 AM
Carbine Barrel Length - by Jamie45 - 03-09-2011, 06:02 AM
Carbine Barrel Length - by oregonradman - 03-09-2011, 06:21 AM
Carbine Barrel Length - by RStewart - 03-09-2011, 02:06 PM
Carbine Barrel Length - by oregonradman - 03-09-2011, 07:16 PM
Carbine Barrel Length - by RStewart - 03-09-2011, 08:36 PM
Carbine Barrel Length - by rkflorey - 03-09-2011, 10:10 PM
Carbine Barrel Length - by Jamie45 - 03-10-2011, 02:16 AM
Carbine Barrel Length - by oregonradman - 03-10-2011, 03:41 AM
Carbine Barrel Length - by noone - 03-10-2011, 04:48 AM
Carbine Barrel Length - by VASCAR2 - 03-11-2011, 12:13 AM
Carbine Barrel Length - by bwaites - 03-11-2011, 12:18 AM
Carbine Barrel Length - by LR1955 - 03-13-2011, 02:50 AM
Carbine Barrel Length - by usar_ds - 04-29-2011, 03:28 PM
Carbine Barrel Length - by Rootshot - 04-29-2011, 04:50 PM
Carbine Barrel Length - by usar_ds - 04-30-2011, 01:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)