12-23-2016, 05:19 AM
Are you guys buying the 'Heavy Bbl' options from Whittaker's or the Regular Profile barrel?
The reason I ask .... I know the owner personally, and may be able to sway him on one way or the other when ordering comes around in January. Whittaker's is known for taking "all they can get" on certain items, and Derek may be able to work out a deal in the Spring if I were to talk to him about it.
Again, I'm in no way affiliated, Professionally speaking, with Whittaker's but have been giving them my local business since Darryl ran the place out of his garage back in the 80's. I've been toying with the idea of a "Group Buy" on several items in the past, and this may be one of those items that I approach them on.
Tell me what you think.
The reason I ask .... I know the owner personally, and may be able to sway him on one way or the other when ordering comes around in January. Whittaker's is known for taking "all they can get" on certain items, and Derek may be able to work out a deal in the Spring if I were to talk to him about it.
Again, I'm in no way affiliated, Professionally speaking, with Whittaker's but have been giving them my local business since Darryl ran the place out of his garage back in the 80's. I've been toying with the idea of a "Group Buy" on several items in the past, and this may be one of those items that I approach them on.
Tell me what you think.

