I'm so Happppy!
#13
Goodness gracious this took CZ long enough. I believe that we'll have a few winners on their hands here.

Howa got their foot in the door first yet I still prefer product offered by CZ. Integral scope mounts, light weight, control round feed, and now chambered in the 6.5 Grendel, 300 BLK.

Curious how CZ Will do head to head agents the Howa. If price is a factor and historically it has been Howa may pull the lions share of this market. Either way a shooter will be a winner IMHO.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I'm so Happppy! - by ramslammer - 12-18-2016, 01:10 AM
I'm so Happppy! - by rabiddawg - 12-18-2016, 01:54 AM
I'm so Happppy! - by Stevil - 12-18-2016, 03:20 AM
I'm so Happppy! - by VASCAR2 - 12-18-2016, 02:36 PM
I'm so Happppy! - by Dinny - 12-18-2016, 06:42 PM
I'm so Happppy! - by nuthead - 12-18-2016, 08:18 PM
I'm so Happppy! - by rabiddawg - 12-18-2016, 09:54 PM
I'm so Happppy! - by Drift - 12-18-2016, 10:40 PM
I'm so Happppy! - by Dinny - 12-19-2016, 02:15 AM
I'm so Happppy! - by LRRPF52 - 12-19-2016, 02:50 AM
I'm so Happppy! - by SDguy - 12-19-2016, 09:14 AM
I'm so Happppy! - by randomwally - 12-19-2016, 11:12 AM
I'm so Happppy! - by Matt @ LSI - 12-19-2016, 02:09 PM
I'm so Happppy! - by Beerswimmer - 12-19-2016, 05:23 PM
I'm so Happppy! - by nuthead - 12-19-2016, 08:17 PM
I'm so Happppy! - by Drift - 12-20-2016, 12:39 AM
I'm so Happppy! - by LRRPF52 - 12-20-2016, 03:33 AM
I'm so Happppy! - by hikfromstik - 12-20-2016, 11:56 PM
I'm so Happppy! - by SDguy - 12-21-2016, 12:24 AM
I'm so Happppy! - by SDguy - 12-21-2016, 12:59 AM
I'm so Happppy! - by hikfromstik - 12-21-2016, 02:29 AM
I'm so Happppy! - by TOU - 12-21-2016, 07:59 AM
I'm so Happppy! - by Matt @ LSI - 12-21-2016, 05:21 PM
I'm so Happppy! - by Mnwhiskeyman - 12-27-2016, 02:48 PM
I'm so Happppy! - by Dinny - 12-27-2016, 03:17 PM
I'm so Happppy! - by Kilco - 12-27-2016, 05:24 PM
I'm so Happppy! - by nuthead - 12-19-2016, 01:23 AM
I'm so Happppy! - by nuthead - 12-19-2016, 05:34 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)