Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What punches do you guys use
#14
When I was younger before arthritis started working on my hands and my eyesight was better, I could get by with most anything but now, here is what I use on AR's. https://www.midwayusa.com/product/163844...-set-steel
They are available in both short and long. I got the shot set because I figured they would be less likely to bend. Once the roll pin is inside the hole, any punch will work. For those, I have a set made by Craftsman.
And for starting the bolt catch roll pin I have one of these. https://www.kakindustry.com/reloading-to...walts-tool
Yes, I've spent a little money, but so far I have never put a mark on any lower I've assembled, and want to keep it that way.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What punches do you guys use - by Bigs28 - 12-14-2016, 06:43 PM
What punches do you guys use - by davidj - 12-14-2016, 06:59 PM
What punches do you guys use - by RicosRevenge - 12-14-2016, 07:16 PM
What punches do you guys use - by DRandi - 12-14-2016, 07:33 PM
What punches do you guys use - by mongoosesnipe - 12-14-2016, 07:54 PM
What punches do you guys use - by din - 12-15-2016, 10:24 AM
What punches do you guys use - by Klem - 12-16-2016, 12:39 AM
What punches do you guys use - by montana - 12-16-2016, 02:30 AM
What punches do you guys use - by LRRPF52 - 12-16-2016, 03:46 AM
What punches do you guys use - by Slappy - 12-16-2016, 11:31 AM
What punches do you guys use - by 85_Ranger4x4 - 12-16-2016, 03:33 PM
What punches do you guys use - by Bigs28 - 12-16-2016, 04:18 PM
What punches do you guys use - by King31 - 12-18-2016, 12:53 AM
What punches do you guys use - by Wheelhorse - 12-18-2016, 08:24 PM
What punches do you guys use - by montana - 12-18-2016, 08:49 PM
What punches do you guys use - by Wheelhorse - 12-18-2016, 10:17 PM
What punches do you guys use - by montana - 12-19-2016, 02:04 AM
What punches do you guys use - by 85_Ranger4x4 - 12-19-2016, 02:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)