I'm so Happppy!
#6
rabiddawg Wrote:Great news! Will be a nice looker too with the flush bottom metal.

if its anything like the other 527 models it will be a single stack DBM

going by the accuracy of the 223 and 222 models, I would guess the CZ is going to be more accurate than the howa mini in its plastic stock. I have the 7.62x39 and that thing is sub moa with factory steel case hornadys - the fact that you can actually bed the thing well into the timber stock makes and big difference in my opinion
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I'm so Happppy! - by ramslammer - 12-18-2016, 01:10 AM
I'm so Happppy! - by rabiddawg - 12-18-2016, 01:54 AM
I'm so Happppy! - by Stevil - 12-18-2016, 03:20 AM
I'm so Happppy! - by VASCAR2 - 12-18-2016, 02:36 PM
I'm so Happppy! - by Dinny - 12-18-2016, 06:42 PM
I'm so Happppy! - by nuthead - 12-18-2016, 08:18 PM
I'm so Happppy! - by rabiddawg - 12-18-2016, 09:54 PM
I'm so Happppy! - by Drift - 12-18-2016, 10:40 PM
I'm so Happppy! - by Dinny - 12-19-2016, 02:15 AM
I'm so Happppy! - by LRRPF52 - 12-19-2016, 02:50 AM
I'm so Happppy! - by SDguy - 12-19-2016, 09:14 AM
I'm so Happppy! - by randomwally - 12-19-2016, 11:12 AM
I'm so Happppy! - by Matt @ LSI - 12-19-2016, 02:09 PM
I'm so Happppy! - by Beerswimmer - 12-19-2016, 05:23 PM
I'm so Happppy! - by nuthead - 12-19-2016, 08:17 PM
I'm so Happppy! - by Drift - 12-20-2016, 12:39 AM
I'm so Happppy! - by LRRPF52 - 12-20-2016, 03:33 AM
I'm so Happppy! - by hikfromstik - 12-20-2016, 11:56 PM
I'm so Happppy! - by SDguy - 12-21-2016, 12:24 AM
I'm so Happppy! - by SDguy - 12-21-2016, 12:59 AM
I'm so Happppy! - by hikfromstik - 12-21-2016, 02:29 AM
I'm so Happppy! - by TOU - 12-21-2016, 07:59 AM
I'm so Happppy! - by Matt @ LSI - 12-21-2016, 05:21 PM
I'm so Happppy! - by Mnwhiskeyman - 12-27-2016, 02:48 PM
I'm so Happppy! - by Dinny - 12-27-2016, 03:17 PM
I'm so Happppy! - by Kilco - 12-27-2016, 05:24 PM
I'm so Happppy! - by nuthead - 12-19-2016, 01:23 AM
I'm so Happppy! - by nuthead - 12-19-2016, 05:34 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)