12-13-2016, 05:13 PM
If you have another caliber rifle that is more readily available as a complete BCG get that and just swap out the bolts if you want a spare.
My last build was a 7.62x39 and I used an AIM BCG. I would like a spare bolt but AIM doesn't sell them separately. So my plan is to get another $99 BCG, swap out the bolt and enhanced firing pin for a Grendel bolt and a standard firing pin... and now I have good-to-have spare parts.
The Maxim bolt posted above looks interesting, I am going to have to check into that.
My last build was a 7.62x39 and I used an AIM BCG. I would like a spare bolt but AIM doesn't sell them separately. So my plan is to get another $99 BCG, swap out the bolt and enhanced firing pin for a Grendel bolt and a standard firing pin... and now I have good-to-have spare parts.
The Maxim bolt posted above looks interesting, I am going to have to check into that.

