12-08-2016, 05:10 AM
That's gorgeous! The man's an artist!
Yeah I'm going to have to get that tripod as well. Looks like it's actually a pretty good deal for the quality and versatility.
How are you liking that mako G shock? I have 7 lowers to build out and I'm considering buying them. I also kinda like the hogues. But I like the recoil reduction feature. At least the idea of it anyway Do you find it works for that purpose well?
How's the length if pull on that grip? Looks great but looks like a long trigger reach my fingers are kinda short ;(
Lol snow giraffe pattern...I love it. It's called kryptek or cryptek something like that. You can YouTube how to do it it's not too hard and the stencils are available on line. There's a good channel that shows how do do different patterns. It's the equipment that's tough to come by. But this is a fine example of why superior work is done by people themselves who know what they are doing and can take as much time to do it right! Thanks for sharing and letting us all live vicariously through you. Bravo!
Yeah I'm going to have to get that tripod as well. Looks like it's actually a pretty good deal for the quality and versatility.
How are you liking that mako G shock? I have 7 lowers to build out and I'm considering buying them. I also kinda like the hogues. But I like the recoil reduction feature. At least the idea of it anyway Do you find it works for that purpose well?
How's the length if pull on that grip? Looks great but looks like a long trigger reach my fingers are kinda short ;(
Lol snow giraffe pattern...I love it. It's called kryptek or cryptek something like that. You can YouTube how to do it it's not too hard and the stencils are available on line. There's a good channel that shows how do do different patterns. It's the equipment that's tough to come by. But this is a fine example of why superior work is done by people themselves who know what they are doing and can take as much time to do it right! Thanks for sharing and letting us all live vicariously through you. Bravo!

