12-08-2016, 04:21 AM
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2016, 04:24 AM by The Profit Joseph Sith.)
Mav714 Wrote:Yea, Erie County Conservation League off of Rt250 is pretty nice. 25.50,100, 200/3300 yard ranges with tables and cover.that's a bummer. I'd do it for you. I think my friends get pissed at me for wanting to check targets and put more up all the time. Wish I had a decent spotting scope but paper doesn't change itself.
I've belonged for twenty plus years. Wish I had someone to shoot with. More often. I'm in a wheelchair so it's a chor getting targets up etc. ha
We need like one of those tee shirt cannons that shoots adhesive backed paper targets...
I need more friends with guns. Most of my gun packing friends live 100 miles away. And I'm tired of my local friends shooting all my ammo!!! Well sum of it anyway. Gets expensive.

