Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I may have to build a new Grendel!
#7
I just bought my 14yo daughter a Howa grendel for Christmas. I think with the release of the Howa 6.5 grendel we will see other companies follow and maybe more ammo varieties at lower prices . I would love to see a federal fusion msr or power shock for hunting and maybe a federal smk .
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I may have to build a new Grendel! - by Brett A - 11-29-2016, 03:12 PM
I may have to build a new Grendel! - by roo_ster - 11-29-2016, 04:28 PM
I may have to build a new Grendel! - by Texas - 11-29-2016, 04:29 PM
I may have to build a new Grendel! - by Brett A - 11-29-2016, 06:53 PM
I may have to build a new Grendel! - by Brett A - 11-29-2016, 06:55 PM
I may have to build a new Grendel! - by kmon - 11-29-2016, 09:27 PM
I may have to build a new Grendel! - by hikfromstik - 12-04-2016, 08:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)