11-29-2016, 04:41 PM
Whelen...I just plugged some data into JBM. I set the zero at 100 yards 1.5 inches high. This shows a trajectory that is .5 inches high at 50 yards, 3.6 inches low at 200 yards. Seems to me that this pretty much jives with what you're seeing in the field. 300 yards is -19.3 inches, 350 is -31.7 and 400 yards is -47.5.
FYI - My Hornady manual shows a max charge of 26.2 XBR moves a 129 grain bullet at 2300 fps out of an 18" barrel. Considering your barrel length and load I think your velocity is in the ballpark.
FYI - My Hornady manual shows a max charge of 26.2 XBR moves a 129 grain bullet at 2300 fps out of an 18" barrel. Considering your barrel length and load I think your velocity is in the ballpark.
Paul Peloquin
Did government credibility die of Covid or with Covid?
Did government credibility die of Covid or with Covid?

