Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Upper reciever and compensators
#10
Very true. I've only used the Anderson 80% lowers and I do the machining on a Bridgeport milling machine. If there is any problem (which there isn't) I only have myself to blame. I've done four of them and haven't had any problems. As far as the grip screw Anderson only threads 3/4" into the lower. Before I assemble one of their receivers I run a 1/4 X 28 tap thru the receiver and there is no problems with it.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Upper reciever and compensators - by Redomen - 11-21-2016, 04:03 AM
Upper reciever and compensators - by Texas - 11-21-2016, 05:19 AM
Upper reciever and compensators - by Retro - 11-21-2016, 05:51 AM
Upper reciever and compensators - by LRRPF52 - 11-21-2016, 04:32 PM
Upper reciever and compensators - by din - 11-24-2016, 04:22 AM
Upper reciever and compensators - by LRRPF52 - 11-24-2016, 11:10 PM
Upper reciever and compensators - by Djamiller - 11-25-2016, 12:34 AM
Upper reciever and compensators - by Slappy - 11-25-2016, 12:40 AM
Upper reciever and compensators - by Retro - 11-26-2016, 06:27 AM
Upper reciever and compensators - by just_john - 11-27-2016, 01:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)