Gas tube issues
#4
I use this gas tube alignment tool. One of.the few remaining tools in my wheeler armorers tool kit I bought when starting out with AR's

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/210021...lamp-ar-15

It works really well. If you index the barrel nut with this device gas tube alignment is no problem.

Could.it be that you have shortened the.gas tube with all your modifications

I believe I would just buy a new gas block and gas tube and chalk this one up to a learning experience
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Gas tube issues - by hikfromstik - 11-15-2016, 11:20 PM
Gas tube issues - by 204 AR - 11-16-2016, 02:29 AM
Gas tube issues - by LRRPF52 - 11-16-2016, 03:55 AM
Gas tube issues - by Rickc - 11-16-2016, 10:29 AM
Gas tube issues - by hikfromstik - 11-16-2016, 02:20 PM
Gas tube issues - by Rickc - 11-16-2016, 04:45 PM
Gas tube issues - by A5BLASTER - 11-16-2016, 06:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)