Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Choices for build
#2
Have you looked at K-Var for Molot VEPR rifles? K-Var sell a lot of AK parts and rifles and they list 16", 20.5" and 23.5" 6.5 Grendel VEPR. I think I would lean towards the VEPR and the VEPR can be modified to accept 6.5 Grendel AR-15 mags. I'm not familar with the Troy PAR but I don't think I would want a converted Mini 30 to 6.5 Grendel. The Mini 30 has been converted to 6.5 Grendel but I just don't like the Mini with longer heavier barrels, basically boils down to personal choice and your wallet.

I to would be intersted in a RDB in 6.5 Grendel as I already own a Tavor and like bullpups.

http://www.k-var.com/shop/VPR-65G-02.html
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Choices for build - by scout_vet - 11-12-2016, 11:01 PM
Choices for build - by VASCAR2 - 11-13-2016, 12:34 AM
Choices for build - by scout_vet - 11-13-2016, 03:51 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)