Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
First Grendel! Wilson 20" Home Build
#9
rabiddawg Wrote:That looks good except for the pistol grip and bipod.

You aren't the only one I've noticed. Seems everyone is afraid to paint the plastic or rubber.

I like the two-tone look. The camo wrap was just something I had laying around that I thought I'd throw on. I have painted some stocks and grips before but I don't like the feeling against the paint when you're handling the gun. It gives it kind of a cheap feel.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
First Grendel! Wilson 20" Home Build - by jim_bob - 11-07-2016, 02:46 AM
First Grendel! Wilson 20" Home Build - by 458MinMag - 11-08-2016, 01:46 PM
First Grendel! Wilson 20" Home Build - by Kilco - 11-08-2016, 09:35 PM
First Grendel! Wilson 20" Home Build - by Chrazy-Chris - 11-09-2016, 02:45 AM
First Grendel! Wilson 20" Home Build - by danm - 11-09-2016, 03:37 AM
First Grendel! Wilson 20" Home Build - by Frank45 - 11-11-2016, 03:41 AM
First Grendel! Wilson 20" Home Build - by LRRPF52 - 11-22-2016, 06:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)