Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Now, for the field tests!
#3
Thanks! I should be getting to the range this weekend to do the initial (figure out what I did wrong building it) shooting session. If all goes well, which I fully expect it to, then sight in and initial grouping will commence. Any information on barrel break in? This is my first brand new barrel, I want to treat her right.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Now, for the field tests! - by Kswhitetails - 10-23-2016, 09:52 PM
Now, for the field tests! - by jim_bob - 10-24-2016, 01:36 AM
Now, for the field tests! - by Kswhitetails - 10-24-2016, 03:57 AM
Now, for the field tests! - by RicosRevenge - 10-24-2016, 01:00 PM
Now, for the field tests! - by LR1955 - 10-24-2016, 04:01 PM
Now, for the field tests! - by CrisAnderson27 - 10-30-2016, 06:47 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)