10-23-2016, 02:55 PM
Hey Chris nice shooting! Few things here, first what mags are you using? You shouldnt be under gassed at all, my gas block is just barley open and runs hard even though its suppressed. I do use a H2 buffer in my SBRs or a JP silent capture spring with tungsten weight and the heavy spring. I would check the alignment of the block and then clean and re-oil the BCG and cycle it by hand 100 times to smooth it out some. Also check the gas key on the carrier, make sure is not loose or leaking. My 12" runs like a champ and without the adjustable gas block would be way over gassed.
Second thing, not sure what brand of pistol buffer tube you using but looks a little short in the video. My just be the angle but looks short, should be same length as a carbine buffer tube. Before I SBRed a lower I used Phase 5 pistol tubes, yes we all have heard your not suppose to shoulder them with the Sig Brace! But do what you need to do! If the action isnt getting a steady positive place to stop and let the buffer cycle correctly that could be part of the problem, kinda like weak wristing a pistol so to speak. Anyway, looks good and let us know how it goes!
Second thing, not sure what brand of pistol buffer tube you using but looks a little short in the video. My just be the angle but looks short, should be same length as a carbine buffer tube. Before I SBRed a lower I used Phase 5 pistol tubes, yes we all have heard your not suppose to shoulder them with the Sig Brace! But do what you need to do! If the action isnt getting a steady positive place to stop and let the buffer cycle correctly that could be part of the problem, kinda like weak wristing a pistol so to speak. Anyway, looks good and let us know how it goes!

