10-20-2016, 07:44 PM
So very cool. If ANYONE was going to do a metal chassis, I'd want it to be LSS. To my eye, their product just looks cool.
So. . . .
Maybe Howa contracts with LSS to offer the mini action in an LSS chassis from the get-go, in order to save the buyer money?
P.S. I note the LSS magazine latch is at the rear of the mag well, where — ahem — it should be. What do we do about magazines if using the LSS?
So. . . .
Maybe Howa contracts with LSS to offer the mini action in an LSS chassis from the get-go, in order to save the buyer money?

P.S. I note the LSS magazine latch is at the rear of the mag well, where — ahem — it should be. What do we do about magazines if using the LSS?
:: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets
:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
