10-19-2016, 09:14 AM
Sputnik Wrote:I am wondering where are they all going. A google search mostly shows "out of Stock", and my local Eastern Outfitters was pretty early on the ordering and have not seen any yet. I thought I would see more range reports from Horde members, but other than a few reports here and there, it has been relatively quiet on the feedback. Am I wrong? Do you guys that have them, like them? Does Matt @ LSI have any data as to roughly how many Grendels have been ordered by forum members or roughly how many were made and sent to the USA? I too am waiting for Whittakers to get their HB back in stock.
I like mine i got the 22" action is real smooth i only fired a dozen rds i followed the break in instr. and cleaned every shot. fired half hornady sst and aa 120 nosler sst was slightly more accurate both loads way more than accurate enough for woods hunting. going to try 200 yds next.

