Help...failure to extract a spent round
#23
SHM1979 Wrote:I know this is an old thread but I referenced it when I was having issues with my Grendel build and my journey took much more than a tear down and cleaning. I tried all of the typical fixes listed online (polishing, replacing, springs, ammo, mags, etc...) and finally I took the rifle to the gunsmith and he fixed the issue with an adjustable gas block.

So in your case you were over gassed? Is that what the smith told you?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Help...failure to extract a spent round - by LRRPF52 - 01-28-2012, 05:51 PM
Help...failure to extract a spent round - by leopard6.5 - 01-28-2012, 09:08 PM
Help...failure to extract a spent round - by leopard6.5 - 02-21-2012, 11:11 PM
Help...failure to extract a spent round - by earl39 - 10-15-2016, 10:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)