10-14-2016, 06:58 AM
In another forum I was asked to show a few more pictures of the brake. The thing is absolutely quality work...and while it's substantially bigger than it seemed in the original pictures, it's also substantially higher quality. Which, for the price I paid...is as it should be.
![[Image: 20161013_231807-01.jpeg]](http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m587/CrisAnderson27/Firearms/AR15/65%20Grendel/Pistol/20161013_231807-01.jpeg)
![[Image: 20161013_231851-01.jpeg]](http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m587/CrisAnderson27/Firearms/AR15/65%20Grendel/Pistol/20161013_231851-01.jpeg)
![[Image: 20161013_231901-01.jpeg]](http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m587/CrisAnderson27/Firearms/AR15/65%20Grendel/Pistol/20161013_231901-01.jpeg)
All in all it's pretty nice I think. It would look better I think, if the handguard crept up over it and it filled a bit of the gap instead of the plug that came with it. All in all though, I'm not complaining!
![[Image: 20161013_231807-01.jpeg]](http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m587/CrisAnderson27/Firearms/AR15/65%20Grendel/Pistol/20161013_231807-01.jpeg)
![[Image: 20161013_231851-01.jpeg]](http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m587/CrisAnderson27/Firearms/AR15/65%20Grendel/Pistol/20161013_231851-01.jpeg)
![[Image: 20161013_231901-01.jpeg]](http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m587/CrisAnderson27/Firearms/AR15/65%20Grendel/Pistol/20161013_231901-01.jpeg)
All in all it's pretty nice I think. It would look better I think, if the handguard crept up over it and it filled a bit of the gap instead of the plug that came with it. All in all though, I'm not complaining!

