10-14-2016, 06:54 AM
![[Image: 20161013_164718-01.jpeg]](http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m587/CrisAnderson27/Firearms/AR15/65%20Grendel/Pistol/20161013_164718-01.jpeg)
Length comparison between the Grendel pistol and the 16" ArmaLite M15A4. I was surprised at how little difference in appearance 4" of barrel length made. Looking closely at the picture I can see they're not quite lined up perfectly which I'm sure adds to the illusion of length on the pistol.
Funny thing is, they both weigh in right at 8.2lbs with a full magazine lol. The pistol is no lightweight for sure.
![[Image: 20161013_174535-01.jpeg]](http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m587/CrisAnderson27/Firearms/AR15/65%20Grendel/Pistol/20161013_174535-01.jpeg)
And the completed gun with the flash hider (which came in the mail immediately after I finished assembling everything else lol). Overall it's a nice looking firearm if I do say so myself! Going to swing by AZFirearms tomorrow and see if they will drop a go/no go gauge in it for me to make sure the head space is right. If all goes well, I'll be taking it out Saturday/Sunday for some range time
.

