10-14-2016, 06:44 AM
(This post was last modified: 10-14-2016, 06:58 AM by CrisAnderson27.)
Well! I got the barrel, and all of my other accessories (less the foregrip and the tac light holder) today! Soooo, of course I put it all together
.
![[Image: 20161013_122209-01.jpeg]](http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m587/CrisAnderson27/Firearms/AR15/65%20Grendel/Pistol/20161013_122209-01.jpeg)
BHW .264LBC barrel. Definitely quality work.
As a side note...a pat on the back to the person who correctly guesses what those two pieces of bone are above the barrel in the photo lol.
![[Image: 20161013_143656-01.jpeg]](http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m587/CrisAnderson27/Firearms/AR15/65%20Grendel/Pistol/20161013_143656-01.jpeg)
A bit of anti-seize for clean torque reading.
![[Image: 20161013_145814-01.jpeg]](http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m587/CrisAnderson27/Firearms/AR15/65%20Grendel/Pistol/20161013_145814-01.jpeg)
Overall, the upper went together perfectly. Barrel nut lined up at 55lb/ft (a bit higher actually, taking into consideration the extra leverage from the armorer's tool), and the bargain handguard actually assembled more smoothly than my ALG unit did. I was quite impressed.
.![[Image: 20161013_122209-01.jpeg]](http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m587/CrisAnderson27/Firearms/AR15/65%20Grendel/Pistol/20161013_122209-01.jpeg)
BHW .264LBC barrel. Definitely quality work.
As a side note...a pat on the back to the person who correctly guesses what those two pieces of bone are above the barrel in the photo lol.
![[Image: 20161013_143656-01.jpeg]](http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m587/CrisAnderson27/Firearms/AR15/65%20Grendel/Pistol/20161013_143656-01.jpeg)
A bit of anti-seize for clean torque reading.
![[Image: 20161013_145814-01.jpeg]](http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m587/CrisAnderson27/Firearms/AR15/65%20Grendel/Pistol/20161013_145814-01.jpeg)
Overall, the upper went together perfectly. Barrel nut lined up at 55lb/ft (a bit higher actually, taking into consideration the extra leverage from the armorer's tool), and the bargain handguard actually assembled more smoothly than my ALG unit did. I was quite impressed.

