Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Gas block question
#1
Working on my second build and using the group buy Faxon 16" barrel. Do y'all think I would need an adjustable gas block? Could I get away with a normal block? I plan on using a rifle length A1/A2 buffer on this build.

My previous build used a JP SCS and SLR adjustable low profile block.

Funds are a little tighter on this build but I'd probably do another SLR if I needed an adjustable.

What say ye?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Gas block question - by 1075 tech - 10-10-2016, 10:39 PM
Gas block question - by Klem - 10-10-2016, 11:03 PM
Gas block question - by NugginFutz - 10-11-2016, 02:41 AM
Gas block question - by 1075 tech - 10-11-2016, 10:21 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)