10-09-2016, 08:27 AM
So, all the parts are finally ordered
.
Anderson Stripped Lower (with transfer fee): $84.00 - http://www.primaryarms.com
Anderson Stainless Lower Kit: $39.00 - http://www.aimsurplus.com
Anderson Stripped Upper: $49.00 - http://www.primaryarms.com
Strike Standard Charging Handle: $17.99 - http://www.primaryarms.com
Anderson Upper Parts Kit: $19.99 - http://www.primaryarms.com
Guntec Pistol Buffer Tube - $39.99 - http://www.aimsurplus.com
Kak Shockwave Blade: $49.95 - http://www.primaryarms.com
Generic Quad Rail Handguard: $39.99 - http://www.ebay.com
BHW Adjustable Gas Block: $0.00 - http://www.blackholeweaponry.com
Anderson Stainless Gas Tube: $9.99 - http://www.primaryarms.com
BHW 12.5" Barrel: $290.00 - http://www.blackholeweaponry.com
Anderson M16 7.62x39 w Bolt : $129.00 - http://www.primaryarms.com
Linear Machined Muzzle Brake: $79.00 - http://www.ebay.com
24 Round Magazine: $19.70 - http://www.shopalexanderarms.com
Total - $867.60 (plus about $30 total in shipping)
It's a little more than I planned on spending (sub $700 was the goal)...due to a few things driving the price up. The bolt was $30 more than I planned, and I wasn't originally going with the Blade stabilizer (I did it purely for looks lol), so that was another $50. The muzzle brake was also another $30 more than I planned lol...but it looks pretty cool, and hopefully will work as well as it looks. Add the $30 or so in shipping and it comes out just about right.
Hopefully the transfer should be done by end of next week. The lower is coming in Tuesday, and they always put me on a freaking 3 day hold. Need to go ahead and get my CCW...but it's never a priority after I finish building or buying a gun, because I don't intend to buy or build another lol.
Anyway, I'll get some pictures when the parts come in. Really looking forward to playing around with this one!
.Anderson Stripped Lower (with transfer fee): $84.00 - http://www.primaryarms.com
Anderson Stainless Lower Kit: $39.00 - http://www.aimsurplus.com
Anderson Stripped Upper: $49.00 - http://www.primaryarms.com
Strike Standard Charging Handle: $17.99 - http://www.primaryarms.com
Anderson Upper Parts Kit: $19.99 - http://www.primaryarms.com
Guntec Pistol Buffer Tube - $39.99 - http://www.aimsurplus.com
Kak Shockwave Blade: $49.95 - http://www.primaryarms.com
Generic Quad Rail Handguard: $39.99 - http://www.ebay.com
BHW Adjustable Gas Block: $0.00 - http://www.blackholeweaponry.com
Anderson Stainless Gas Tube: $9.99 - http://www.primaryarms.com
BHW 12.5" Barrel: $290.00 - http://www.blackholeweaponry.com
Anderson M16 7.62x39 w Bolt : $129.00 - http://www.primaryarms.com
Linear Machined Muzzle Brake: $79.00 - http://www.ebay.com
24 Round Magazine: $19.70 - http://www.shopalexanderarms.com
Total - $867.60 (plus about $30 total in shipping)
It's a little more than I planned on spending (sub $700 was the goal)...due to a few things driving the price up. The bolt was $30 more than I planned, and I wasn't originally going with the Blade stabilizer (I did it purely for looks lol), so that was another $50. The muzzle brake was also another $30 more than I planned lol...but it looks pretty cool, and hopefully will work as well as it looks. Add the $30 or so in shipping and it comes out just about right.
Hopefully the transfer should be done by end of next week. The lower is coming in Tuesday, and they always put me on a freaking 3 day hold. Need to go ahead and get my CCW...but it's never a priority after I finish building or buying a gun, because I don't intend to buy or build another lol.
Anyway, I'll get some pictures when the parts come in. Really looking forward to playing around with this one!

