Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
hanguard
#9
Here is another one that seems to good to be true, but isn't. I have five from them, two on 5.56, one on a 7.62x39, one on a .308, and one on my new Grendel build. I had a small problem on the fourth order, they sent me the wrong order. I e-mailed them after 7pm that night and had an answer and printable shipping return label immediately, and the right order a couple days after. And the quality is top notch. Solid as a rock fit. I highly recommend the ultra-slim lightweight line.

http://www.223handguard.com/default.asp

6.5 Grendel
[Image: IMG_4953_zpsf0gbxvcj.jpg]


7.62x39
[Image: IMG_4815_zps6lfkmdhg.jpg]


WOA 5.56
[Image: IMG_4811_zps85gc3m3i.jpg]


AR308
[Image: IMG_48171_zpsjdubkvb4.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
hanguard - by edinidaho - 10-06-2016, 03:56 PM
hanguard - by diddlyv - 10-06-2016, 05:02 PM
hanguard - by VASCAR2 - 10-06-2016, 05:02 PM
hanguard - by rabiddawg - 10-06-2016, 05:14 PM
hanguard - by CrisAnderson27 - 10-06-2016, 10:15 PM
hanguard - by edinidaho - 10-06-2016, 10:37 PM
hanguard - by CrisAnderson27 - 10-06-2016, 11:14 PM
hanguard - by diddlyv - 10-06-2016, 11:50 PM
hanguard - by Bisley - 10-07-2016, 03:59 AM
hanguard - by CrisAnderson27 - 10-07-2016, 04:06 AM
hanguard - by Beerswimmer - 10-07-2016, 06:52 PM
hanguard - by CrisAnderson27 - 10-07-2016, 07:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)