here it is
Grendel Build
Odin Works
Barrel 405
gas block tube thread protector 95
Red Barn Armory
upper, lower and parts kit
and charging handle 242
Rousch Sports
forend and AR10 flash hider 83
Delta Team
buffer assbly and ambi
sling mount 37
CDNN Sports
Luth MBA-3 156
Primary Arms (Amazon)
mount AD Recon 20MOA 166
Midway
scope Vortex Viper 6.55-20
44 mm 30 mm tube
Dead hold reticle 329
1018 rifle 495 glass and mounr 1513 total
There a 9.00 ball end allen screwdriver to adjust gas block included and a redundant thread protector $12 so the rifle alone is a bit under 1000 right now but could go $85 to 250 more depending on final trigger or only about 50 more if I go the Bill Springfield rework option. Having just got some 600 grit lapping compound I may find a piece of glass and polish the trigger myself a touch. May also add a $30 IMI Defense CG1 pistol grip vs the A2 that came with the CMMG premium LPK
CLearly I could have saved close to $100 with a lesser stock option. Think I did well with the lower for$75 and the upper for $90. A couple of months back I got lower complete from Anderson for $90 but that deal was no longer available. The Rousch Sports Forend came with Barrel Nut, shims to align and 6 pieces of Rail. That saved $20 for a barrel nut and forend adapter. Also probably about $20 or more for the 6 pieces of rail. Plan to put 3 on this rifle and 3 on the barrier defense.
Grendel Build
Odin Works
Barrel 405
gas block tube thread protector 95
Red Barn Armory
upper, lower and parts kit
and charging handle 242
Rousch Sports
forend and AR10 flash hider 83
Delta Team
buffer assbly and ambi
sling mount 37
CDNN Sports
Luth MBA-3 156
Primary Arms (Amazon)
mount AD Recon 20MOA 166
Midway
scope Vortex Viper 6.55-20
44 mm 30 mm tube
Dead hold reticle 329
1018 rifle 495 glass and mounr 1513 total
There a 9.00 ball end allen screwdriver to adjust gas block included and a redundant thread protector $12 so the rifle alone is a bit under 1000 right now but could go $85 to 250 more depending on final trigger or only about 50 more if I go the Bill Springfield rework option. Having just got some 600 grit lapping compound I may find a piece of glass and polish the trigger myself a touch. May also add a $30 IMI Defense CG1 pistol grip vs the A2 that came with the CMMG premium LPK
CLearly I could have saved close to $100 with a lesser stock option. Think I did well with the lower for$75 and the upper for $90. A couple of months back I got lower complete from Anderson for $90 but that deal was no longer available. The Rousch Sports Forend came with Barrel Nut, shims to align and 6 pieces of Rail. That saved $20 for a barrel nut and forend adapter. Also probably about $20 or more for the 6 pieces of rail. Plan to put 3 on this rifle and 3 on the barrier defense.

