10-06-2016, 06:01 AM
The Odin Works Barrel Arrives tomorrow. Looks like Saturday my niece's husband and I will have a bit of an assembly party. A few parts are still enroute but we are talking buffer tube assembly en route from Delta Team and the Luth MBA-3 found a decent price for that at CDNN sports.
Hope to hit the range Sunday but ya never know. Worst Case I will shoot the Upper on one of my lowers with a decent trigger. If the AD Recon 20 MOA base does not arrive I do have a couple of scopes that mount to a rail I can use, or even a set of irons. Will post pics and render a range report when I get a chance to shoot.
Hope to hit the range Sunday but ya never know. Worst Case I will shoot the Upper on one of my lowers with a decent trigger. If the AD Recon 20 MOA base does not arrive I do have a couple of scopes that mount to a rail I can use, or even a set of irons. Will post pics and render a range report when I get a chance to shoot.

