10-03-2016, 07:31 PM
bc993 Wrote:That is great news as I was concerned about my gun being tempramental but now not so much. I'm impressed with the fit and finish of all the components from ARP. So hopefully it shoots like it looks. Watched your video about the gun issues. Then saw your video on knife works. Your knives look awesome. Hope to hit the range soon but now it's Bow season and soon to be duck season. Will post range results.
Yep! Do your part on the build and I don't think you'll have any issues whatsoever. Mine cycled perfectly this weekend, and put the 20 rounds of Wolf through just as cleanly on Friday. I'm going to order a couple lots of 500 rounds of the Wolf stuff this week now that I know it works. I was really concerned about the bolt face being so roughed up...even though I couldn't see how it might have any impact on the gun cycling properly. Now I've pretty much decided it just adds some character, lol.
Thanks a ton for the compliment on the knives! Knifemaking is something I do out of love...and I'm blessed that I'm able to support my family with it
. On that note...I make broadheads too btw, lol. Though they're too expensive to be cost effective for anyone but myself to use :p.Anyway, I can't wait to hear how your project works out. I'm no match shooter...so I have no doubts that mine is far beyond my current skill set as it stands regardless.

