Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
First Build Suggestions / Recommendations
#14
CrisAnderson27 Wrote:Awesome! Looking forward to seeing your results. Mine is cycling beautifully now. Just need to get a nice 100yd range setup so I can do some tuning.

That is great news as I was concerned about my gun being tempramental but now not so much. I'm impressed with the fit and finish of all the components from ARP. So hopefully it shoots like it looks. Watched your video about the gun issues. Then saw your video on knife works. Your knives look awesome. Hope to hit the range soon but now it's Bow season and soon to be duck season. Will post range results.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
First Build Suggestions / Recommendations - by bc993 - 10-03-2016, 06:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)