10-03-2016, 12:18 PM
k1dude Wrote:Is there anyone making a quality lightweight barrel for hunting? It seems there's lots of good barrels out there, but weight doesn't seem to be a concern from the producers I've investigated.
You may not consider them but I bought the stainless 16" fluted barrel from AA. Ordered it in August and had it in 3 weeks. I am very pleased with how it shoots.
I called them last week. They answered and explained to me how to order another without using a credit card/debit card. I'm hiding the next one from my wife. How's that for service?

As someone mentioned above, BillA posts here occasionally and has been great in offering to help guys with issues that imo were not his responsibility to fix.
I'm pleased with everything AA and will stick with them.
Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.
Mark Twain
http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...-Whitetail
Mark Twain
http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...-Whitetail

