Can't wait to take it out for a test drive. The build details:
Still need a bipod and a good sling. Put more care and feeding into this one than I ave any other build, to include lapping the receiver and bedding the barrel. She's my baby :p:o
Oh, and burnt bronze cerakote, factory for the receivers, Mad Pig Customs for the rail.
ETA: I had the Bobro mount already. Great mount, but will swap for a 20MOA mount eventually.
- Northtech Defense billet receiver set
- AA 16" Lite barrel w/WCI pepper pot brake
- Seekins SP3R V3 12" rail
- Voodoo Innovations lifecoat integral bolt carrier with AA bolt
- DPMS lower parts kit with Seekins enhanced parts and Strike Industries takedown pins
- Magpul STR stock and Ergo Tactical Deluxe grip
- Geissele SD-E trigger
- Vortex Viper HS 6-24x50 scope, Bobro Vortex cantilever QD mount.
Still need a bipod and a good sling. Put more care and feeding into this one than I ave any other build, to include lapping the receiver and bedding the barrel. She's my baby :p:o
Oh, and burnt bronze cerakote, factory for the receivers, Mad Pig Customs for the rail.
ETA: I had the Bobro mount already. Great mount, but will swap for a 20MOA mount eventually.

