Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New build ideas
#7
I'm glad to see the above post. Based on your budget; having a $200 barrel on an $1,800 rifle would be sacrilegious. The Lilja and the JP are great choices. I run an 18" "Lightweight" but it is anything but. If you decide to go JP; call them on the phone to order and add an adjustable gas block and a tube.

I run a SilencerCo muzzle brake but only because I want the option of putting my suppressor on. If it wasn't for that; I would probably just run a thread protector or whatever muzzle device I had laying around.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
New build ideas - by TacHunter - 09-19-2016, 11:03 PM
New build ideas - by LRRPF52 - 09-20-2016, 03:18 AM
New build ideas - by TacHunter - 09-20-2016, 04:20 PM
New build ideas - by biodsl - 09-21-2016, 02:48 AM
New build ideas - by LRRPF52 - 09-21-2016, 05:39 AM
New build ideas - by TacHunter - 09-21-2016, 06:03 PM
New build ideas - by RicosRevenge - 09-22-2016, 03:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)