Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Titanium carrier
#11
What exactly do want to compare and which JP carrier?

I do use the JP silent capture spring system and will never go back.

A titanium carrier would be most comparable to the JP aluminum carrier, only not a throw away like the aluminum. Aluminum is for as light as possible but with the understanding that it will wear and have to be replaced. JP even states that on their site. I do like the larger bearing surface on the JP carrier. I plan to get one of their Full mass M16 carriers in QPQ for a 7.62x39 upper build.
A nice walk in the woods helps me relax and relieves tension....

The fact I'm dragging a shovel and a body should be irrelevant...
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Titanium carrier - by realtreehunter - 07-24-2016, 11:42 PM
Titanium carrier - by VASCAR2 - 07-25-2016, 03:49 AM
Titanium carrier - by Slappy - 07-25-2016, 09:55 PM
Titanium carrier - by realtreehunter - 07-26-2016, 12:07 AM
Titanium carrier - by realtreehunter - 07-26-2016, 12:16 AM
Titanium carrier - by DRandi - 07-26-2016, 01:54 AM
Titanium carrier - by realtreehunter - 07-27-2016, 10:58 PM
Titanium carrier - by DRandi - 07-28-2016, 02:08 AM
Titanium carrier - by realtreehunter - 07-28-2016, 01:54 PM
Titanium carrier - by Rickc - 09-17-2016, 11:20 AM
Titanium carrier - by DRandi - 09-20-2016, 07:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)