Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
1st post and a new build
#3
Rabiddawg, thanks for the reply back. I'm in the central part of Va. I hunt mostly from stands 16-25' up. Most of my past shots have been under 200yrds. I'm thinking 18-20" barrel would probably do me well from what Ive read. My 6.8's have 18" midweight barrels and handle well. Front end weight doesnt seem to bother me much because of the stand hunting I do, but Ive never played with a grendel. I'm open to all suggestions. I see companys like Mas and Stoner come to mind have fairly inexpensive barrels. I have used ARpreformance and Blackhole with good luck.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
1st post and a new build - by Goochylogic - 09-17-2016, 07:48 PM
1st post and a new build - by rabiddawg - 09-17-2016, 09:51 PM
1st post and a new build - by Goochylogic - 09-18-2016, 02:52 AM
1st post and a new build - by Frank45 - 09-18-2016, 03:04 AM
1st post and a new build - by kmon - 09-18-2016, 03:24 AM
1st post and a new build - by Goochylogic - 09-18-2016, 04:12 AM
1st post and a new build - by Frank45 - 09-19-2016, 10:13 PM
1st post and a new build - by jim_bob - 09-21-2016, 03:27 AM
1st post and a new build - by LRRPF52 - 09-21-2016, 05:32 AM
1st post and a new build - by PrecisionFirearms - 09-21-2016, 07:04 AM
1st post and a new build - by Goochylogic - 09-22-2016, 04:08 AM
1st post and a new build - by Goochylogic - 09-22-2016, 04:14 AM
1st post and a new build - by Goochylogic - 09-22-2016, 04:17 AM
1st post and a new build - by Goochylogic - 09-22-2016, 04:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)