09-17-2016, 09:51 PM
Let us know where you are located or hunt. On this board, elevation plays a roll in barrel length suggestions.
For me here in La. and bama, I like to hunt with my 16" guns. I do hunt with my 20's if my wife and daughter take the 16's.
Save yourself some time and confusion. Buy a barrel and bolt together and get the saami chamber. If a barrel maker starts their type this or type that bs just move on.
Buy with confidence from Alex arms, precision fire arms (personal experience)
Welcome and Good luck
For me here in La. and bama, I like to hunt with my 16" guns. I do hunt with my 20's if my wife and daughter take the 16's.
Save yourself some time and confusion. Buy a barrel and bolt together and get the saami chamber. If a barrel maker starts their type this or type that bs just move on.
Buy with confidence from Alex arms, precision fire arms (personal experience)
Welcome and Good luck
Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.
Mark Twain
http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...-Whitetail
Mark Twain
http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...-Whitetail

