09-13-2016, 08:02 AM
Fishinglink Wrote:Yes I pulled the pin to pull the tube. Yes I reinstalled pin and verified hole in tube sat further towards the long end of the tube. I elongated the hole towards the pin and bedded the tube with blue locktite. I also got my wolf ammo and loaded up all mags to capacity. 3 out of 4 lock into mag well. One of my 17 round mags will not with the bolt forward. Emptied that mag and still won't insert. Took mag completely apart and tried to insert empty shell of mag and would not go, so I pulled bolt back and locked it in and release bolt. Bolt stops halfway closed. Is anyone else experiencing issues will the 17's that shipped around June 25- July 4th? Measuring with my caliper I can't find any difference from mag catch hole to top of lips on the 17's however there is a big difference between that measurement and the same on the 10's I have. Like .030" difference with the greater being the 17's. Won't get to shoot her this weekend as hoped but want to make sure I have a fighting chance Iwhen I do.I had trouble with the e-landers not fitting my cmmg lower. causing me to switch to a spikes lower. they work in bushy and anderson.

