Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
seekins rail...
#14
Hmmm, never thought about that. I suppose if you plan to put a bunch of rounds through quickly it may have an effect. I tried to purpose this rifle for longer range shots that probably wouldn't come right on top of one another. Good Q though. On my 556 and 300BLK, almost all the time I put lots of rounds through on top of one another I do see some mirage even though I'm just using Aimpoint's..
Reply


Messages In This Thread
seekins rail... - by pase' doble - 08-11-2016, 12:21 AM
seekins rail... - by A5BLASTER - 08-11-2016, 12:46 AM
seekins rail... - by Jakal - 08-11-2016, 01:06 AM
seekins rail... - by A5BLASTER - 08-11-2016, 01:16 AM
seekins rail... - by Jakal - 08-11-2016, 02:03 AM
seekins rail... - by pase' doble - 08-11-2016, 10:31 AM
seekins rail... - by ccasanova - 08-12-2016, 10:31 PM
seekins rail... - by Buster - 08-13-2016, 03:01 PM
seekins rail... - by kmon - 08-13-2016, 04:22 PM
seekins rail... - by pase' doble - 08-31-2016, 12:18 AM
seekins rail... - by VASCAR2 - 08-31-2016, 12:44 AM
seekins rail... - by pase' doble - 08-31-2016, 07:50 PM
seekins rail... - by 82HALO - 09-05-2016, 01:36 PM
seekins rail... - by pase' doble - 09-08-2016, 02:18 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)