Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ahh... I think we need to get marijuana legalized.
#20
When I started this tread, part of my point was that both the NRA and NORMAL claim to support individual liberties. And most of us agree that there is indeed some (perhaps a lot), of overlap in our philosophies Yet the NRA continues to loose ground and NORMAL is making great strides. Clearly, they are doing something right, and we are doing something wrong.
I think its time that we extend a hand to the pot heads and tell them we gun owners support them in exercising their God given rights; and asking them for their help in exercising ours.


Messages In This Thread
Ahh... I think we need to get marijuana legalized. - by Drift - 09-03-2016, 03:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)