08-23-2016, 01:09 AM
LRRPF52-- Glad to hear you are feeling better! Getting old's a bitch, ain't it! I will look at your recommendation. Seems to fit what I am looking for.
Looks like the LabRadr should ship this week. I'll have to order in some of the Nosler Accubond's and get a charge ladder built.
Hopefully I can get some numbers for the pistol and 123 SST factory loads reported back soon. I need to baseline my 20" Lilja and Bartlein loads also.
If it shoots as good as it looks then I will be a real happy guy!
Looks like the LabRadr should ship this week. I'll have to order in some of the Nosler Accubond's and get a charge ladder built.
Hopefully I can get some numbers for the pistol and 123 SST factory loads reported back soon. I need to baseline my 20" Lilja and Bartlein loads also.
If it shoots as good as it looks then I will be a real happy guy!
""Come taste my Shillelagh you goat-eatin bastard!""

