Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
First Build Suggestions / Recommendations
#5
WTH I had no idea. I guess I'm stuck with what I have. And thanks for the info regarding uppers bcg etc. Can you guys pass the links over regarding arp and the firestorm. I was stuck as I searched hi n lo for a 20 inch barrel and this was my only option to get something completed b4 the early season. When complete I'll post my findings and how well it shoots. I'm new to the AR but not to rifles,shotguns, and pistols. The nut job reference does leave me feeling a little buyer's remorse though. We'll see and thanks again for the input.Hope someone has experience with the Bootleg upper and their thoughts.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
First Build Suggestions / Recommendations - by bc993 - 08-22-2016, 10:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)